Metabolomics South Australia (SA) (a division within The Australian Wine Research Institute) are committed to providing services of the highest quality that meet our customers’ expectations. Metabolomics SA provides specialist expertise for analysis of small organic molecules: including trace and secondary metabolites; volatiles; biomarkers; and chemical quality markers.
We are committed to implementing and maintaining a Quality Management System that complies with ISO 9001 requirements and prioritises service outcomes. Our quality objectives are regularly reviewed to ensure they remain relevant and support the continuous improvement of our processes, products, and services.
It is Metabolomics SA’s policy to:
- listen to customers and identify their needs through consultation and collaboration
- assist customers with access to instrumentation, analysis of samples and/or method development
- demonstrate continued improvement in the quality of both the analyses and service to customers
- monitor and improve our services by actively seeking customer feedback
- continually meet the ISO9001 standard, statutory and legislative requirements
- be committed to maintaining compliance with our quality system, which is identified in Metabolomics SA professional development programs
- set objectives and key indicators to measure our performance and identify areas for improvement
- ensure top management are committed to the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the quality management system
We recognise that providing a framework for continuous improvement will allow for high-quality service outputs and customer satisfaction. The Quality Management System and Quality Policy will be reviewed regularly and updated as necessary as part of Metabolomics SA’s commitment to quality.
Manager Metabolomics SA – Dr Natoiya Lloyd
Director of Research – Dr Markus Herderich