Absolute quantitation of target analytes requires stable isotope dilution analysis (SIDA). This technique involves the establishment of calibration curves with pure reference analytical standards and the implementation of quality control steps.
- Short-chain fatty acids
- Free amino acids
- Biogenic amines
- Volatile aroma compounds
- Fermentation-derived aroma compounds
- Steroid Hormones
- Proline quantitation by NMR
Other services available
- Bruker Food Screener for wine, honey and juice.
- High-resolution accurate mass
- Structure elucidation using NMR 1D and 2D experiments.
Deliverables resulting from services carried out include:
- Data matrix of compound concentration vs. sample
- Raw data files from the entire batch (if required).